Very Satisfied Motorists
The Coolant Repair Company
Head Gasket and Cooling System Repairs
+44 (0) 7722 963863
How K-Seal Works
The No. 1 Repair
FREE Siphon Pump
K-Seal mixes easily with all types of coolant and antifreeze.
The No. 1 Coolant Leak Repair
When your cylinder head gasket fails
, the engine overheats, temperature gauge fluctuates erratically, coolant discharges forcefully from the radiator, no heat from the heater. Any of
these symptoms, or any combination of them. Or rough running, white smoke, the sweet smell
of antifreeze from the exhaust. Coolant mixes with the oil, or oil mixes with the coolant.
RADIATOR AND OTHER LEAKS
1. K-Seal is Fast - Just a Few Minutes.
2. K-Seal is Easy to Use
Pour In - Start and Warm up Engine - Drive.
3. A repair made with K-Seal is Permanent, and
GUARANTEED to last for the lifetime of your engine.
4. You save Hundreds, sometimes Thousands, of ££££'s
on repair costs.
REPAIR IT WITH K-SEAL
The most common head gasket failure
allows combustion gases, under great pressure, to leak past a hole or crack in the gasket and enter the cooling system....
* Combustion pressures are much higher then cooling system pressures, so
exhaust gas will displace coolant and may force it from the radiator.
* Exhaust gas is a poor coolant, so often the engine overheats.
* Every time the gas passes over the coolant temperature sensor, the
temperature gauge fluctuates rapidly.
* And when the heater matrix fills with gas, there's no heat from the heater.
Buy K-Seal £11.95
FREE Siphon Pump Worth £6