the engine overheats, temperature gauge fluctuates erratically, coolant discharges forcefully from the radiator, no heat from the heater. Any of these symptoms, or any combination of them. Or rough running, white smoke from the exhaust , the sweet smell of antifreeze from the exhaust...... coolant mixes with the oil, or oil mixes with the coolant.
RADIATOR AND OTHER LEAKS
When your cylinder head gasket fails ...,
The most common head gasket failure
allows combustion gases, under great pressure, to leak past a hole or crack in the gasket and enter the cooling system....
* Combustion pressures are much higher then cooling system pressures,
so exhaust gas will displace coolant and may force it from the radiator.
* Exhaust gas is a poor coolant, so often the engine overheats.
* Every time the gas passes over the coolant temperature sensor, the
temperature gauge fluctuates rapidly.
* When the heater matrix fills with gas, there's no heat from the heater.
+44 (0) 7722 963863
REPAIR IT WITH K-SEAL
K-Seal mixes easily with all types of coolant and antifreeze
1. K-Seal is Fast - Just a Few Minutes.
2. K-Seal is Easy to Use - Pour In.
Start and Warm up Engine.
3. A repair made with K-Seal is Permanent.
4. You save Hundreds, sometimes Thousands, of ££££'s
on repair costs.